Church & Hall Caretaker Required
Church and Halls Caretaker – Remit:
- Opening halls for organisations and meetings
- Setting up / putting by, tables and chairs for groups and organisations
- Keep a check on the Church and Halls. Report to the appropriate persons any health & safety or cleaning issues.
- Church Heating. Make sure that it is on/ set for Halls and Church
- Attending to the Church grounds: cutting grass, weeding, collecting litter, clearing paths etc
- Keep the Church Cupboards in kitchen, under stairs etc clean and tidy.
- Putting out the bins for refuse collection
- Checking the halls and church are secure and alarm is set before leaving
- And any other reasonable duties required
Rate of pay:
This is a part-time post, equivalent to 15 hours per week worked flexibly over the course of the year. Living wage rate.
6 weeks per annum (including public holidays)
Evening/weekend work will be required
Completed application form should be signed and returned to:
or by post to:
Riverside Parish Church
Dumbarton G82 1NB
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th July 2018